We’re continually told that to reach our full potential as real estate investors, we must work outside the box. At the beginning of Bill’s discussion, he’ll
We’re continually told that to reach our full potential as real estate investors, we must work outside the box. At the beginning of Bill’s discussion, he’ll explain why this often-given advice is wrong. It’s not about working outside some box that counts. To reach our full potential, we must realize there is no box!
To be a successful real estate investor, consider this: The job of a real estate investor is not to buy, sell or rent houses. Our job is to solve people’s real estate problems.
Do you want to achieve financial freedom? Then don’t go out looking for “deals.” Instead, look for people to help and problems to solve. In other words, discover peoples’ uncomfortable circumstances. This one shift in your thinking can completely alter your life’s financial outcome.
To make all deals possible, you only need to do five things:
- Get face-to-face with sellers
- Be curious and ask questions – a LOT of questions!
- Know how to make a Teeter-totter Offer
- Know how to make a T-bar Offer
- Pay attention when the seller tells you how he/she wants their deal structured
At the REIA meeting, as we talk about creative deal structuring, you’ll walk away with a clearer understanding of these five most-important things.
You’ll also see examples of a number of our creatively constructed and funded real-world deals. In addition, we‘ll answer these four deal-making questions:
- How was it found?
- How was it structured?
- How was it funded?
- And once bought, what did we do with it?
Speaking of finding deals, you’ll see the fastest, cheapest and most effective way to get face-to-face with sellers. Which marketing technique will get you to sellers’ kitchen tables 80% of the time? Simple answer: Knock on the seller’s door!
I know, lions and tigers and bears, oh my! Bill Cook has made his living knocking on homeowners’ doors for nearly 50 years. Bill and Kim’s real estate investing business was built square on the back of knocking on sellers’ doors. Bill is one of the best and most experienced door knockers in the country. This is something that must be seen to be believed!
Finally, here are a number of questions we promise to answer:
- What is the best way to learn how to creatively construct and fund a deal?
- What type of deal is the safest to do, and still offers the highest yields?
- What is the best way to get owner financing or find private money lenders?
- When a seller calls, what two questions should you ask?
- What’s the best way to determine a property’s value?
- What’s the most you should pay for a property? (This answer will floor you!)
- When an investor is sinking, what two questions do I ask to determine the cause?
- Is it possible to make five written offers each day?
- What needs to be your daily goal?
- What does it really take to succeed at real estate investing?
We look forward to seeing you at this month’s main meeting!
To learn more about Bill and Kim Cook, please go to CashFlowREI.com.
(Wednesday) 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm CST
Holiday Inn & Suites
2785 Ramada Way